Friday, October 22, 2010

Couponing 101....

After having spoken with dozens of friends about couponing in Sussex County, I decided to start blogging about how I'm saving all this money(and I do mean a lot of money!). I have never done a blog before, so bare with me as I learn the ins and outs. I am hoping to have some links and comments on the weekly ads, and how to save the most here in our town. I know there are a lot of coupon websites out there, and that's why it takes so much time to accumulate the info we need to get our shopping done. I think this will be a great resource for pulling it all together specific to our area stores.


I have been hard core couponing for 6-8 months, and it has definitely been a learning process. It takes a lot of time, patience, & energy. In the end, would I say it is worth it? Absolutely! I have saved  thousands of dollars(yes, not hundreds, but thousands) in just 6 months. It's what I'm doing to stay home with the kids, at a point where I thought I'd be back to work.

Keep watching for links to the websites that I found most advantageous and why

No comments:

Post a Comment