Saturday, February 26, 2011
Saturday, February 19, 2011
- Try to shop during grocery store down time-weekday, mid-morning to early afternoon or late evening. Shopping just before the dinner hour will inevitably land you in front of someone who is trying to get home for dinner.
- Organize your coupons, and check them all prior to getting in line. There's nothing worse than watching the person in front of you dig through their coupon organizer, attempting to find a coupon at the check out. (It ranks right up there with the person who waits in a long line, only to pull out their checkbook after everything has been rung up, and begin to write the check.)
- Know the store's coupon policy in and out. Don't waste time arguing to use a coupon that is against policy. On the flip side, you would be amazed at how many times I've had a cashier tell me I can't use a particular coupon, and they end up being wrong.
- Get to know your cashier's when possible. Personal connection creates a much happier cashier, but you can't win em all.
In the end, I always try to keep this in mind. COUPONS ARE MONEY. Today, I stood in line at Harris Teeter, and I turned my coupons into over $100. No one's grumblies will be stopping me from getting $100 each week! I coupon with confidence, and so should you.
You're looking at
- 2 Jumbo Pampers Packs
- 8 Rolls of paper towels
- 2 Macaroni Grill freezer Meals
- 5 Juices
- 4-4 pks of Activia
- 5 Barilla pastas
- 2 oj's
- 3 French's mustards
- Bagel Bites
- Cream of wheat
- 2 Boxes of Poptarts
- 2-90 pks of Dental Flossers
- 8 pk of Wisp Toothbrushes
- Total Cereal
- 2 Dole Fruit Crisps
- Natural Cheddar Puffs
- 2 No Yolk Noodles
- Pampers Wipes
- 2 Danactive
- 2 GreenGiant Frozen Vegetables
- Sandwich Bread
- Colgate Toothpaste
Total Savings of $104. I'm Lovin It!
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
This week find coupons at DealsonDelmarva.com for
Boston Market,Aeropostale,Old Navy,Kirklands,Fashion Bug, and so much more.
Coupons for Delaware, Maryland, and Virginia abound @ DealsonDelmarva.com!
Posted by icherishfamily at 7:06 PM
Labels: delaware coupons old navy aeropostale kirklands fashion bug boston market maryland virginia home decor restaurants clothing
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Visit http://www.dealsondelmarva.com/ to find coupons for Tanger Outlets such as Eddie Bauer, Creative Impressions, Grotto Pizza, and so much more!
Friday, February 4, 2011
Fishman of Wilmington, DE going out of business.
Major deals to be found. Everything must go.
Posted by icherishfamily at 8:26 PM
Got a call today from a fellow deal finder in Wilmington. Christiana Target has air hockey tables on clearance for $17. (Regularly somewhere around $100) Worth a call to your local Target to see if they have them too!
Follow this link to get yours FREE! Great resource for students!!
Posted by icherishfamily at 8:05 AM