Monday, May 2, 2011

Have you missed me?? (or at least the deals)


Wondering where the savings have been? Matt left me to my own devices for 2 weeks with 4 kids while he attended a training seminar in Florida. Of course, that was the same week that Little League started for the two older boys, and soccer started for the little one. Add to that, my oldest fractured his eye socket while practicing, and my daughter almost knocked her tooth out. Combine all this with juggling my website DealsOnDelmarva.com, developing a gift certificate program, coordinating our annual Putt Putt For a Cure Fundraiser, and the newest website I just created http://www.veryeuropeanclothing.com/, and you have one crazy working Momma!(and don't forget I had to squeeze in Easter Dinner, my brother's going away party, and my son's birthday in there too!)

After an extremely hectic few weeks, I am ready to get back into the savings saddle. Keep watching for tons of great deals and steals this week!


Just for starters we'll see .63cent Taco Shells and Free John Frieda hair products.......

No comments:

Post a Comment